Friday, June 17, 2011

Dear MAC...

Dear MAC,

We've been together since high school. I remember when I was introduced to you by one of my friends (Candice Maynard) during study hall in the gym at The Woodlands High School. She showed me her new compact and it was so beautiful. From that moment, I knew that I had to figure out how to sneak to The Galleria to get my hands on you. After much plotting I was able to drive my awesome car (Black Camaro with custom detail and an engine that roared like no other...you couldn't tell me I wasn't the flyest high schooler...the boys called me Knight Rider...I'm digressing...sorry...reliving my youthful days) to the Galleria and get my hands on you, Studio FX NW45. It's been about 12 years and you've been so wonderful to me and I've even gotten to know some of your other friends Studio Tech NC50, Liquid Studio FX NW45, and a host of other beauties, BUT I think our time is up for now. I'm moving on, branching out to new products. My NEW fave of the moment is IMAN Cosmetics...I love the smoothness of the pressed powder and the great coverage. IMAN and I have only been together for about a week and so far so good. I'm going to branch out and try some of the collection's other friends in the near future.

Just because we're in an 'open relationship' now does not mean I won't come back...I'm just taking a break...exploring other options...you know how it is. I hope you understand.

Love,

The Bouje Beauty

XOXO

Okay, lovelies...that was me being dramatic...LOL! So yeah, I'm branching out from MAC and giving IMAN Cosmetics a whirl...so far, so good. :) This product can be found at most Target and Wal-Mart stores. I purchased my pressed powder at a Target store in Chicago. If you're in the Wichita, KS area I know you can find the product at the Wal-Mart on 29th and Rock...as far as I know I think that's the only location in the city carrying the brand. If I see it somewhere else I'll be sure to let you know. This weekend I'll be grabbing some of the eyeshadow colors...I'm certain they'll be just as great as the pressed powder.

If you venture out and get some IMAN Cosmetics, be sure to let me know how you like them. Hit me up on the blog, FB (www.facebook.com/pblb08) or on Twitter PBLB08.

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Ciao!

XOXO


The Woodlands High School...where I first
met MAC


Hello, IMAN Cosmetics...


Until next time, MAC...you will be missed...



IMAN Cosmetics...GET SOME!