Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Trend Watch: Varsity Jackets...

Hey football players! Varsity jackets aren't just for y'all anymore! This season's hottest trend will be VARSITY JACKETS! Varsity  jackets are going to be a hot fashion item for men and women this season. Are you ready to rock the look, lovies?! I AM! I've already had my eyes on a few jackets, but I haven't found the right one. As soon as I do (if I ever do), I will be sure to take a pic and let y'all check me out! If any of you lovies get in on the trend, send a pic to boujebeauty@gmail.com and I'll definitely get you and your varsity jacket on the blog!

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo

Photo Courtesy of www.stylepantry.com

 Two Time AFC Champs, Houston Texans...
Winning Games and Making Fashion Statements...
#BullsOnParade...#WeGoinToTheShip...#Superbowl2013