Thursday, December 20, 2012

Does It Work?




Hey Lovies! I was perusing (don't y'all just love that word? PERUSING) Facebook one more before I got out of bed to get ready for work and I came across a post about attaining beautiful hair. The post read a little something like this...

'Indian women are known for their beautiful hair. Hair oil massages are a big thing. Once per week apply coconut, olive, or almond oil to the hair, massage it in for five minutes, leave on for ten minutes and then shampoo.'

I haven't tried this, but it may be worth a shot especially since I'm rockin' my natural curls these days and I have a crazy hard time maintaining the moisture. I'll give it a whirl sometime this week or next week and let y'all know how it works out. If any of y'all give it a whirl, let me know what you think!

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo