Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Neiman Marcus + Target Holiday Collection...


Hey Lovies! I'm a little late with this one, but I just HAD to let y'all know (if you didn't already know) about the Neiman Marcus + Target Holiday Collection that debuted on Saturday, December 1st.  The collection features 50 limited edition designer products ranging from $7.99 to $499.99.

The collection includes pieces from Diane Von Furstenberg, Jason Wu (One of First Lady Michelle Obama's favorite designers), Tracy Reese, Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacob, Carolina Herrera, Brian Atwood, Alice + Olivia, Proenza Schouler, Tory Burch, Marchesa and many more.

All I can say is lovies is THIS RIGHT HERE...THIS RIGHT HERE is the must have collection of the year! GET YOU SOME, I know I am!

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo


Alice + Olivia Bicycle $499.99

Brian Atwood Gloves $49.99...I LOVE These!

Robert Rodriguez...$79.99 (I think) I LOVE this look...so ladylike!

Robert Rodriguez $99.99...GREAT for a holiday party

*I have more photos to post, but for some reason I couldn't because my computer was acting up. Be on the look out for more items from the Neiman Marcus + Target Holiday Collection!