Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Still Cleaning Out My Closet...

Hey Lovies!

I'm still cleaning out my closet. Check out some of the great threads and kicks I have to offer for low, low prices. As always, if you're interested shoot me an email at boujebeauty@gmail.com

Ciao and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo

Bridesmaid Dress worn one time...this maxi style dress can be worn to a wedding or for a formal event. Very comfortable and breezy
Size: 16
Full View
Price: $20.00

Bridesmaid Dress
Close-up View
Price: $20.00

Bridesmaid Dress
Back View
Price: $20.00

Banded Mini Skirts are HOT this season. Why not scoop this bright blue piece up for yourself?!
Size: Large
Price: $5.00
*purchase this skirt and I'll send you some fabulous tips on how to rock it out*

Comfortable weekend lounging dress by George
Size: Large
Price: $5.00

Issaac Mizrahi for Target Party Dress
Size: 14
Price: $10.00
Can't beat the price on this FABULOUS dress...a few good things about this dress is it can be dressed up or down. Wear to church, a wedding, a graduation ( I DID), pretty much ANYWHERE! Great dress for a great price! Can't beat it!
SN: That's a backview...I have no idea where the front view shot went...As soon as I find it, I will post it or if you're interested in this dress I can send it to you directly via email.

Black one-piece romper. This piece like many of the pieces I've shown can be dressed up or dressed down
Pair it with flats and you've got a casual look, pair it with heels and some great accessories and you have a sophisticated evening look in no time!
Size: XL (also comes with a black belt)
Price: $5.00

You can't go wrong with this grey snakeskin print skirt. This skirt hits right above the knees and is absolutely fabulous.
The skirt has only been worn once. When worn, it was paired with a yellow tank, large belt at the waist area, and FABULOUS shoes and accessories.
Size: 14
Price: $5.00

Another comfy lounging dress or you can snazz it up for an evening out.
This dress has been worn a few times and each time it's been worn a little differently. I've worn it with flip flops in the summer, pumps in the fall, and a blazer, tights and ankle booties in the winter...This little dress can do it all!
Size: XXL (but it fits like an XL and comes a little above the knee about mid thigh area)
Price: $5.00
Side Note: This dress also looks GREAT with leggings

Shoes! This is what you all have been waiting for! You guys know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my shoes and it was very difficult for me to part with them hence the reason I'm releasing them one by one just in case I have a little remorse. These great shoes were given to me by a friend who had only worn them once. After I acquired them, they were only worn two additional times which means they are in GREAT shape! I'm hard on shoes.
Price: $15.00
Get em while you can, because I'm sure they will be gone quickly!