Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Power Brows...

Hey Lovies! It's been a while...as usual I've been burning the candle at both ends...between work, life and everything in between I've really been neglecting the blog. I know I made a promise to myself in 2012 that I'd do much better, but clearly I'm failing. I'm going to try to get back on task and get at least one or two posts out per day. That's going to require some serious planning on my behalf, but I'm up for the challenge.

Anywhoo, in my absence from the blog I've been doing some serious virtual garage selling and I must say the customers are quite happy. I've had customers on the East Coast (Hey Aunt Jean!), customers down South (Hey Nina!), and local customers (Hey Andrea, Conni, Rikita, and Angela!). I've also been doing some serious thrifting and I can't wait to show you guys all of my GREAT finds and I can't wait to finish my eBook (I'll share the details later). All in all, it's been a great couple of weeks, but I MUST get back to this blog business.

So as most of you know, I LOVE make-up and thing I like to focus on the most is the brows. Brows are EVERYTHING to me. If your brows ain't right, then nothing else is going to look right. In the spirit of loving brows, I have posted a few pics of some brow trends hot off the runway. Tell me what you think...HOT or NOT?


Bold Brow: HOT OR NOT?

Glitter Brow: HOT or NOT?
Photo Courtesy of YouTube Make-Up Guru: Queen of Blending

Rainbow Brow: HOT or NOT?