Wednesday, April 11, 2012

MORE Stuff From My Closet...

No introduction necessary, lovies. This is MORE stuff from my closet...you know the routine. Check it out...if you like it, contact me via email at boujebeauty@gmail.com

This isn't the end of my closet...there's MORE to come...it just keeps getting better and better each day, eh?!

Enjoy and see you at the TOP!
xoxo

Charlotte Russe Floral Dress with back cut out. Gently worn, but no damages
This great dress can be worn with or without leggings or tights. If you think the dress is a tad short, try pairing it with skinny jeans, some wedges and great accessories and you'll be good to go.
Size: XL
Price: $5.00


Great dress from Von Maur...Originally $180.00, yours for $15.00
Size: 14
Great for going to fundraisers, cocktail parties or a fun date night with your special someone



Great skirt from NY&Co. I absolutely LOVE this skirt, but it's been a while since I've worn it...that means it's time for it to go.
Size: Large
Price: $5.00
This skirt is great for work, church, sorority meeting, business meeting...whatever! It can be worn in any season, that's what makes it so FABULOUS!

I purchased these shoes about two years ago and I've NEVER worn them...well maybe around the house and down the sidewalk.
These great shoes are by rampage and can make any outfit look GREAT!
Size: 10
Price: $10.00

Same shoe as above.
Size: 10
Price: $10.00