Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dear H&M, Thank You...

For as long as I can remember I've had a distant love affair with H&M. As a teen I would flip through the pages of some of my favorite fashion magazines and see H&M in the credits. What in the world was H&M I'd ask myself...I could never figure it out, nor could I find a store close by my home in The Woodlands, TX. H&M, only available in Europe, NY, Chicago...I was doomed. So when I finally got the opportunity to visit an H&M in Chicago some years ago, I was in Hog Heaven. Fashion to the left, fashion to the right, fashion upstairs, downstairs, EVERYWHERE and to make it even better...it was so affordable. As I've mentioned in previous blogs, I've been EVERY size under the sun and thankfully H&M has always had something to fit my sometimes athletic frame and my sometimes pleasantly plump frame, and I will be forever grateful. BUT today, lovies, TODAY...my friends at H&M put a smile on my face...I was perusing the web and I discovered H&M now has a CURVY COLLECTION. Yes m'ams, I said a CURVY COLLECTION. H&M has dabbled in the plus size world a time or two, but this time they are doing it right and I must say I am ECSTATIC (actually that's an understatement, but whatever). So yeah, check out some the images of what's in store for us curvy chicks, oh and you skinny girls, you can check it out too...it's all L-O-V-E!

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo

PS: If you're my friend on FB, you will see that I took a moment to shout out our friends at H&M to remind them that they need to make sure the prices on these plus size pieces stay reasonable...don't try to charge us extra just because we require a LIL more fabric...LOL! :)