Monday, December 12, 2011

Relax...Relate...RELEASE...

Hey Lovies!

It's the holiday season and you know what that means?! Lot's of S-T-R-E-S-S! I don't know about y'all, but this holiday season I'm super stressed. It seems like if it's not one thing it's another and then on top of it all I am traveling like crazy for work and for play. In order to bring myself down a notch, I like to treat myself. I usually treat myself by going to get my hair and nails done, followed by a facial and if there's some money left over I'll throw in a massage too! But since it's the holidays and my time and funds are limited I'm sticking to my do-it-yourself relaxation plan!

To relax myself at home and on the cheap I light a few candles, run a bath and add a few drops of jasmine oil to my warm bath. Adding the jasmine oil to your bath has been proven to ease tension. If you really want to relax...pour yourself a glass of wine, turn off the bathroom lights and *ahem, in my Guy voice* jusssssttttt chill...LOL! (I'm so funny some times...LOL!)

Anyway, try it out lovies, you'll be glad you did annnnndddd if you have any great relaxation tips you'd like to share hit me up on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/pblb08 or via Twitter @PBLB08 and use the trending topic #RelaxRelateRelease

Enjoy and see ya at the TOP, lovies!

Ciao!
xoxo

TOTALLY wish this was my bathroom! #oneday