Thursday, December 8, 2011

Made In The USA: Great Holiday Gifts From Pearlie B's Lounge & Boutique...

*In my BEAUTIFUL singing voice to the tune of Born In The USA*..."MADE IN THE USA, MADE IN THE USA...this product was MAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEE in the USA, yeah!"

Okay, lovies...I know that was pretty lame and yes, I'm feeling myself AND my products but who cares?! I can do that! These great gifts hae been hand made by me, for YOU! Give these fabulous items as holiday gifts or keep em' for yourself...the choice is yours.

Take a look, enjoy, and email me if you're interested. Don't forget, all holiday orders must be received no later than 12/12/11.

Enjoy and see you at the TOP, lovie!

Ciao!
xoxo
Basketball Wife inspired earrings for the littlest diva


Fabulous headband created by me for YOU!
Isn't the model lovely?! Thanks, Brookie!

The Beautiful Brooke modeling a PBLB custom headband

Beautiful custom-made earring holders

Beautiful custom-made earring holder

Beautiful Clutch made by me for YOU!

Beautiful custom-made earring holder

Beautiful custom-made earring holder


Beautiful Clutch made by me for YOU!

Beautiful custom-made earring holder

Beautiful Clutch made by me for YOU!