Friday, March 22, 2013

Welcome To The Emerald City...

Hey Lovies! As you all know I've lived in Wichita for six years as of March 13, 2013 and while a lot of people like to talk to me about The Wizard of Oz and call my sweet little Bella, Toto, I really haven't given The Emerald City too much thought untilllllllll I watched the color, Emerald Green, rip the runways during fashion week. Almost every designer incorporated some kind of green into their collection this eyar, so much that I think it's fair to say GREEN may be the new BLACK!

I've always been a fan of the color green, but this season I'm loving it even more! Take a look at the excerpt from OK! Magazine and decide if green will be your go to color this season. I know it's mine and yes, I GOT GREEN in my closet! :)

Ciao Lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo