Thursday, March 21, 2013

Busy As A Bee...

Hey Lovies!

Once again I've been MIA for quite some time...did y'all miss me?! You better say YES! Anyway, I've been as busy as a bee in the summer heat (depsite the fact it's freezing cold here)! In my absence I've been working on TONS of projects and I can't wait to give you all the full details of each one. I'd love to put it all out there, but I can't just yet. However, I can give y'all a sneek peak of some of my latest projects. As soon as I get permission and the rest of the images to share the good news I definitely will. In the mean time, enjoy the photos below. Annnndddd  I need y'all to prepare yourselves for some great fashion news, oh and my Annual Cleaning Out My Closet post. I have some great items that must go because I'm running out of room in my closet.

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo

*Note: these pictures are NOT in chronological order of occurrence...that would've taken me FOREVER! These pics are also proof that I've been working very, VERY hard...LOL!*

A few months back, I was selected to be a RAW Artist.
I'll explain that opportunity in a later post. As soon as I receive
video footage and images you will have a better idea of how
cool it is to be a RAW Artist
Me (left) and my assistant Breanna (right) at the
RAW Fashion and Music Showcase in Kansas City.
This event was a lot of fun and a lot of hard work.

Kenzo's Place in Accra, Ghana
This was the salon that hosted Jean's Green international debut event.

Jean's Green, a natural hair care product company.
My business partner and I secured the deal to do PR and
social media marketing for them a few months ago and the
brand has been growing by leaps and bounds.
Visit the site at www.jeans-green.com for more information 

Photo shoot out take for Jean's Green
 Brand Ambassador,
Brycee Bassey

Jean's Green Brand Ambassador, Brycee Bassey
Hair: Natalie Reed of Bouje Beauty Makeup Artistry
MUA: Natalie Reed of Bouje Beauty Makeup Artistry
Photo: Keshia Ezrendu


Website photoshoot for Brycee Bassey
Stylist/Hair/MUA: Natalie Reed
Photo: Keshia Ezrendu




Awesome news coming soon on this opportunity!
Can't tell you just yet, but it's been one of
my BIG social media management projects for
Jean's Green.


Mum is the word on this one for now!  I can't wait
to share the AWESOME opportunity with you
guys in the near future!