Monday, April 15, 2013

For The Fellas: I LOVE A Man In A Nice Cardigan...

It's been a while since I've posted anything...as always I apologize for the hiatus. As always, things are a zoo in my world, but I like it that way.

As you all know, I like to do a little sumn...sumn for the fellas every once in a while because although they'd never admit it publicly, I know they enjoy fashion just as much as the ladies! So in the spirit of keeping my guys up to date on what's going on in the fashion world and offering a little inspiration, I've dedicated this entire week to the fellas! Ladies, if you have a husband, a man, a boo thang, or a good guy friend that enjoys fashion or might need some help upgrading their look send on over to the site. I promise they won't be disappointed.

Alright fellas, this week is for you and we'll start it off with my favorite piece: The Cardigan. I personally have about a million cardigans in about a million different colors. I have no idea when I developed this obsession with cardigans for myself, it just sorta happened. When I started loving cardigans for myself, I started loving them on guys too! Strange, I know, but who cares. Anyway, check out some of these FABULOUS cardigans for men. I am absolutely LOVING the double breasted cardigan. Nothing says FLY like a double breasted cardi!


Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo



Slim Fit Cardi...LOVE THIS!

Double Breast Cardi...My ABSOLUTE Fave!