Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Why Get Naked When You Can Get Nude...

Hey Lovies!

I know the title of this post threw some of y'all for a loop...LOL! No, I'm not turning into some weirdo, perverted blogger...I just thought the title would be catching and kinda funny. Anyway, the purpose of this post is to give you makeup junkies an opportunity to save some money.

Everyone has been going gaga over the Naked and Naked II palettes by Urban Decay and rightfully so...it's a great product made by a great brand, BUT not everyone has a spare $50 plus dollars to spend OR if you're anything like me you're a frugalista and don't want to spend $50 when you can get a comparable product for half the price! Yes lovies, I said it...you can get an eyeshadow palette similar to the Naked Palette for half the price.

Our friends at NYX have the Nude palette and it is quite similar to the Urban Decay palette and HALF the price, $24.99?! Now I will let yall know I did not purchase the palette, but I plan on doing so and I'm certain I will be pleased. I'm an avid user of NYX products and I've yet to be disappointed. NYX products have great pigment and coverage and I'm certain y'all will love the product just as much as I do.

NYX products, including the Nude Palette, can be purchased at ULTA and some beauty supply stores carry NYX products.

If you try out the palette or any other NYX product, let me know by posting a comment or sending me an email.

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo

*Please excuse any errors...I'm blogging from my phone.*

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8