Monday, February 18, 2013

The Mrs. Carter Pre-Game Show...

Before I get into this post, I have to offer a little disclaimer. Blogger has been giving me the blues when it comes to uploading pictures. I've been trying to upload the photos for this post for what seems like a million and one years. It was orginally set to post on 02/13/13, but it didn't quite work out. Honestly, the plan still didn't work out because I was unable to get ALL of the photos from the spread loaded, but we'll just be thankful for what I was able to load, right? RIGHT! :) Anyway, y'all better enjoy this post...it took me FOREVER to get it together...LBVS! (Laughing But VERY Serious)

***BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM***

Hey Lovies!


I don't know if y'all keep up with Beyonce a.k.a. Mrs. Carter the way I do so I thought I'd share her latest activities. First, she did the spread for GQ (it was a little racy and according to my mama, who's also a Beyonce fan, 'It was in poor taste because she is somebody's mama now.'), then she shut down the Super Bowl (literally), then she announced the Mrs. Carter Tour coming to a city near you, this Saturday she'll be showing a more intimate side of herself with her self-produced documentary, Life Is But A Dream and then I just found out she will be on the March cover of Vogue looking as fabulous as ever (I think my mama will approve of this cover more than she did the GQ cover).

Anyway, take a peek at the eight page spread of Mrs. Carter that will be featured in Vogue this month.

Ciao Lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo