Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Little Is The New BIG: Louis Vuitton Minis, Yea or Nay?

I love Louis Vuitton just as much as the next person, so I was excited to see some of the new items in the Spring collection. There was one item in the collection that made me say "Hmmmm..." and that was the Mini Collection. Yes, Louis Vuitton has a 'mini collection.' At first I thought having the mini collection was a great idea until I saw the price point of those mini handbags. Sure,  the price is significantly lower than the full size, but for some reason I have a hard time paying a small fortune ($1,400.00) for a small piece of purse when I could go full-size versions of the following items: a Louis Vuitton Speedy, a couple of Michael Kors bags, a couple pairs of Manolo Blahnik pumps(only if you got the most basic), 2 months rent, several months of payments to Sallie Mae ( I HATE her!), a few car payments, oh and a car (I mean it'd be a cash car, but it'd get you from point A to B with no problems!).

What I'm trying to say is I, Natalie Dianne Reed, will NOT be purchasing a Louis Vuitton Mini. I think I can find something better to do with my hard earned money. What's your take, lovies? Let me know!

Ciao and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo
Louis Vuitton Mini

Michael Kors $448.00

Manolo Blahnik Nausikaba $625.00
Ugggghhhh...this chick right here?!