Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm About Tired of This Child...

Hey Lovies!

I generally try to keep it pretty positive on the blog, but there are a few things that have been on my nerves here lately. Actually, it's just one thing...well, not even a THING...it's actually a child...a celebrity child. The celebrity child that I'm about tired of is Willow Smith. I'm tired...I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired of this child. Everywhere I turn there she is...engaging in some kind of attention seeking foolery. I'm tired of her and I'm certain some you are tired of her as well. She's just been on TEN lately. First the BC (Big Chop), she cut her hair off...who cares?! Whoopty-doo...deet-a-deet...it's hair, folks?! Then she dyed it...dyed it blonde...okay, I can get down with that (kinda sorta but not really)...but just the other day she really went off the deep end. She went from being on TEN to being on TWENTY! Willow Smith has dyed her hair GREEN. I'm hoping it's in honor of St. Patty's Day which makes her about one week early, but what does the calendar mean when you're young, rich and obnoxious? NOTHING and that's why our little friend has dyed her hair green. Check it out.

SN: In my mama's house, that's grounds for a whoopin! Dr. Reed don't play!

Ciao and see you at the TOP, lovies!
xoxo

First she was blonde...

Now she's green...doesn't this picture remind you of some creepy Calvin Klein ad?