Tuesday, March 6, 2012

For The Fellas: Hottest Hip Hop Sneakers Of All Time...

Okay, so between my older brother and a nameless ex-boyfriend  who loved sneakers, I was pretty familiar with most of the shoes shown in the post. The shoes are not listed in any particular order....they're just there and they're simply stylish. Check it, Check it, Check it out y'all!

Ciao and see you at the TOP, lovies!
xoxo

Adidas Superstars

Air Force Ones

Black/White Jordan Concords...I have always LOVED these shoes...considering getting a pair

Remember when my brother had some of these...I think he had almost ALL of these shoes shown in the post...#SPOILED

OG Gucci Sneakers...these babies hit for about $150.00 in 1986...not a lot to us now, but back then that was a GRIP!

OG Prada Sneakers...these replaced the OG Gucci...look how fancy these things are?!

Pumas or Clydes...these were made famous by Walt 'Clyde' Frazier

Reeboks...I had these in white when I was a little girl. My mom would put some slouch socks on me, tie them tight, hit the velcro and I was ready to roll. You couldn't tell me NOTHING with those shoes on.

Timberlands or Timbs as the New Yorkers call them...I had my first exposure to Timbs when my ex-bf, a New Yorker, asked for some for Christmas and his mom got him the wrong ones. That was the funniest thing ever. Thank goodness she made a quick recovery and got the right ones. I have a LOVE/HATE relationship with these shoes.

Black Cement IVs...very familiar with these shoes too...went on a wild goose chase looking for these for the said ex-bf...whooo! The things you do when you're in love...LOL!