Thursday, August 25, 2011

Affiliate Program? What's An Affiliate Program?

As you guys know, this isn't usually my type of post, but with all the excitement going on in the wonderful world of Pearlie's Fashion Passion I thought it'd be worth my while to explain to you all what's going on. Sooo for the past few days those of you that are friends with me on FB (www.facebook.com/pblb08) or followers on Twitter (@PBLB08) you've seen me post statuses that read a lil something like this, 'GOT ANOTHER ONE! PBLB is now an affiliate of Chinese Laundry...Groupon...Perfumania...CODES UP SOON!' A lot of you have 'LIKED' the statuses, but I'm sure you don't even know why you're liking the statuses...perhaps you're just liking the statuses because you're my friend, whatever I'm doing seems cool or maybe you already know what an affiliate program and its awesome benefits. Whatever the case may be, I'm glad you 'LIKE' the status and I'm glad you're 'rockin with me' (LCJ, that's for you! LOL!)

As you all continue to 'rock with me' and share in these wonderful deals and offers I'll be posting to the blog I'd like to take a second to explain what an affiliate program is and how it works. Affiliate programs are a way for me to sell another company's products or services and receive a commission. I am 'selling' the products through advertisements posted on the blog and y'all get the goods through the advertised company. As an affiliate for Bijuju Accessories, Chinese Laundry, ULTA, e.l.f. cosmetics, Perfumania, Sally's Beauty Supply, and Groupon I will display the best deals and offers to all of you beautiful people. I know I've been slacking on my blogging here lately and for a minute I'm sure you guys thought I broke up with blogging, but my schedule has been CA-RAZY!!!! I promise to get back on my blogging because I have too many wonderful deals, offers, fashion and make-up tips to share with you FABULOUS diva fashionistas. Until next time, lovies!

Ciao!
xoxo