Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I DID That...Styling by Me...



Model: Michelle Burton Coffman
Hair Stylist: Natalie D. Reed
Wardrobe Stylist: Natalie D. Reed
Photographer: Unknown (as soon as I find out his name I will post it)
Location: Somewhere in Kansas City, Missouri


Hey Lovies!

A while back I was asked to do a little wardrobe styling for a photo shoot. The shoot was in KC and I have no idea what the photographer's name was (I wasn't there on the the day of...I just put the pieces together and sent them with instructions on how to put it all together...not my preferred method of styling, but I do what I can). Anyway- I just caught up with the model and got copies of the images. I must say, I'm quite impressed with the way the images came out...the images came out just the way I imagined them in my head.

I sent the pic to my bestie as soon as I got them and here's what she said:

I don’t know why but it screams NDR. OMG you’re a real stylist. Like you know when you see something styled by Jason Wu or Michael Kors…I can tell you styled this. Very good.


I guess I'm pretty legit, y'all! Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP! 
xoxo